Thread: A110, a310 et r8

Default A110, a310 et r8

Hello everybody,

i've got alpine a110 and a310 and renault r8 gordini to sell. I use them nearly everyday. And i have also many mecanicals parts. If somebody is interested you can contact me on this site or on my mobile 0033 607826032. If so, i can send you many picture of the cars and of the parts.

If there's any shows in america, it would be nice to tell me when and where so i can come other to see it.

I have also 2 houses to sell near utah beach. One all stone made in year 1800 and the other one made in year 1950.

Marc

Marc

It is nice to hear from a Renault enthusiast. I would love to see some photos of you car. We have an upcoming meet the third weekend in August. It is in Chicago IL. It is an international meet, we would love to see you there. You can learn more at worldmeet2010.com Or contact me at: moose01@earthlink.net

Thanks

Marvin McFalls
    President
    ROCoNA

Default picture of my cars

Attachment 267

Hello,

Has you can see, I've got a couple of cars.
    I know I live in France, but I would'nt mind coming other. And if you know any one who's interested buying an alpine, it would be nice to get in touch with me.
    The alpine A310 is not on the picture, but I'll send you the photo an other time.

Marc

Marc

Great photo. I really love the Green R10, I had one with more than 1/2 million kms when I finally parked it. Is the yellow R8 a R8S, the color is unusual. I look forward to seeing your A310, I have wanted one for a long time, but they are very rare here. Send me your e-mail and I will send you some photos of my cars. My e-mail is moose01@earthlink.net

Have a great night

Marvin