Thread: Renault Club Nationl Meet, Chrystal Lake, IL August 21-22

Default Renault Club Nationl Meet, Chrystal Lake, IL August 21-22

Hello Renault Friends

I wanted to remind everyone about our upcoming meet. The Renault Club will be taking part in World Meet 2010. This is an international meet for cars up to 1500ccs However if you own a Renault model that is over 1500ccs we are exempting all models that were sold with a version of less than 1500ccs. I know we have a lot of members in Illinois, Wisconsin, and other nearby states, we hope everyone can make the drive down for at least one day. To learn more or to register for the show you can go to worldmeet2010.com If you have any questions you can e-mail me at moose01@earthlink.net or call at 865-387-1004

Thanks

Marvin McFalls
    President
    ROCoNA

Pre registration for the Renault National meet at the Micro Car World Meet are due by July 21st. You can either mail or pay online thru Paypal. Registration is $21 for a car, and $5 for each additonal car. Also if you want to attend the banquet it is $19 each person. If you have any questions you can visit worldmeet2010.com or you can contact me at moose01@earthlink.net We look forward to seeing you there!

Marvin McFalls
    President
    ROCoNA

Didn't see any photo threads of the event. How did it turn out?
    We've had 2 major events here is Australia in the past couple of years, a National Rendezvous in Canberra in April 2008 and just this past July, a Renault Sport and Alpine Expo here in Brisbane.

Hello

Yes we had a great show, there were more than 300 car under 1600ccs shown. You can see some photos from the meet at worldmeet2010.com and the story will be featured in the next issue of the Renault News that will be published next month. Give me your e-mail and I will send you a few photos, you can reach me at moose01@earthlink.net

thanks

Marvin