Thread: 3rd Spanish Renault 12 Club meeting in Toledo (Spain)

Default 3rd Spanish Renault 12 Club meeting in Toledo (Spain)

Hi all.I´m Francisco from Spain.
    Last week-end we celebrate the 3rd meeting of Spanish Renault 12 Club in the city of Toledo (80km at the south from Madrid).

People of all the cities of Spain came with their machines.I have a 1976 Renault 12 TS 1.4 litre red wagon.

One of the most oldies Renault 12 in Spain was this original french (with historic Spain plate) TL of 1970

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the engine (air filter side)

Other pic from the engine (spark side)

My wagon and the saloon TS of my friend Alberto from Ciudad Real (120kms)

A rare GTL wagon.In Spain the Renault 12 GTL was equiped the 1.4 engine with single-body carburettor and used regular gas (only 95 RON).The 12 GTL only was built in 80´s in Spain and the wagon was the last Renault 12 built in Spain when Renault 18was the most popular Renault in Spain

The most exclusive Renault 12 built in Spain was the Renault 12 S (saloon and wagon).The S never was built in France or Argentina and have this rare rear light of iode lamps.It was equipped with high compression 1.2 engine with 2 body carburettor

Local TV of Toledo was asking abouth our cars.This is Juan,our Club President

Juan with his son and his green TS saloon

A rare black Renault 12 S saloon and one green S-wagon

One S-red

3 wonderful 12´s: One TL (the white) A green TS wagon and a saloon yellow S

This is a powerfull Renault 8 TS with 1.4 litre engine (the same than the Renault 12)

URL=http://img690.imageshack.us/i/pict0092kv.jpg/][/URL]

Many people come with more differents cars.This is a french Peugeot 404

2 popular cars in 60´s in Spain: One Seat 600 (like Fiat) and a rare Seat 850 Saloon with 4 doors only built in Spain.Fiat neve had a 4-door Fiat 850 like this

URL=http://img811.imageshack.us/i/pict0094h.jpg/][/URL]

A very rare Seat 132 Saloon with 2 litre engine and GM automatic transmission.

A rare Ford Fiesta XR2 with Kent 1,6 litre race engine

More Seat: a Sedan Seat 1500 and a Seat 124 D only built in Spain when Fiat was stopped the 124 series and only was built in Russia (Lada)and India (Premier)

I hope you like it

Saludos desde España

Francisco
    Last edited by emetero; 07-05-2010 at 09:07 AM.

Francisco

It looks like you had a great show. We would like to feature you photos in a story in a future issue of our Magazine. Can I get your full name and any other details you would like to include in the article. Thanks again

Marvin
    President
    ROCoNA

Quote Originally Posted by moose01 View Post
    Francisco

It looks like you had a great show. We would like to feature you photos in a story in a future issue of our Magazine. Can I get your full name and any other details you would like to include in the article. Thanks again

Marvin
    President
    ROCoNA

Ok Marvin.No problem.I´ve been charmed to collaborate with you.

This is the complete adress of Renault 12 Spanish Club http://clubr12espana.crystaldemon.com/foro/index.php

You can use all the pics if you mentions the owner of the pics.

My complete name is Francisco Lorenzo Barrios Ramirez and I´m the vice-pressident of the club.

Only another question more:1st: Sorry for my bad english and the second please when you have the history on the magazine please give me the adress to show it to my Spanish friends of the club OK?

Many thanks again

Un saludo desde Toledo

Francisco

Francisco

Thanks for the quick reply we will feature your meet in our Autumn edition. Unfortunately our summer issue just went to the publisher. Please E-mail me at moose01@earthlink.net We offer a club exchange so you can become a member of our club. Also your English is very good, but if you ever need to send any larger documents to me, my friend Fernando Zavala can translate them. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day

Marvin

Quote Originally Posted by moose01 View Post
    Francisco

Thanks for the quick reply we will feature your meet in our Autumn edition. Unfortunately our summer issue just went to the publisher. Please E-mail me at moose01@earthlink.net We offer a club exchange so you can become a member of our club. Also your English is very good, but if you ever need to send any larger documents to me, my friend Fernando Zavala can translate them. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day

Marvin
    Many thanks Marvin.My e-mail is fiesta14clx@hotmail.es It will be a pleasure to me to be a member of your club.Send me an invitation. To be a member of Spanish Renault 12 Club is very easy: Only register your username and send a message in the section "Presentaciones" telling us who are you.No problem if you write in english because we can understand you.

In spanish to Fernando: Fernando,dile a Marvin que nos encantaria que os registrarais en el Club Renault 12 España.Es sencillo y solo teneis que registraros y mandar un mensaje primero a la seccion "Presentaciones".Nos encantaria teneros como socios a ti y a los amigos de Estados Unidos.
    Muchas veces me lio con el inglés porque no hablo habitualmente en inglés con nadie.

Un saludo a todos desde España

Francisco