Thread: Attention all Los Angeles area Renault owners

Default Attention all Los Angeles area Renault owners

Just received this today and would like to know how many of you would be interested. This came from the Dodgers organization:

"I wanted to reach out to you because I am interested in organizing a Car Club Day here at Dodger Stadium in May 2011. With all of the various car clubs in just the Los Angeles area, I feel as though we need, as an organization, to be involved with such a great, traditional culture. My idea is to host car club members and families out for a wonderful day of classic cars and Dodger baseball. What could possibly be better than that?!

Before I get the ball rolling on this event, I would love to set up a meeting with you to get some ideas on how we can make this event not only the best possible time for all of Los Angeles, but one that becomes a tradition. We are interested helping all participating car clubs with fundraising and exposure. I have a general idea of what I would like to do for incentives for each club to participate, but would love to have your input."
    Helping to keep our Renaults on the road

so,......... did anything ever become of this ?

No interest from our local area owners and the organizers didn't promote it well. I didn't attend.
    Caravelles are cool!