3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alain Prost

2 66.67%
  • RenĂ© Arnoux

1 33.33%

Thread: Poster

Default Renault Racing Posters

Hello Everyone,
    I was into Renault racing in the middle 70s and early 80s. I raced and autocrossed only R5s. I raced 'em, wrecked 'em, rebuilt 'em and wrecked 'em again. Too much fun for many years. Anyway, I migrated away from Renault about the late 80's. I'm retired now, and decided to start rearranging my shop's wall space. I have 3 Renault racing posters from "back in the day". All are in good shape, with minimal edge or corner damage. Very nice genuine Renault stuff -'79 Patrick Jacquemart, '82 Doug Peterson. I would like to get $30ea for the '79 and '82. Buyer pays shipping and insurance.
    Thanks,
    Robert
    Last edited by Robert; 05-15-2012 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Rewrote Title

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I was into Renault racing in the middle 70s and early 80s. I raced and autocrossed only R5s. I raced 'em, wrecked 'em, rebuilt 'em and wrecked 'em again. Too much fun for many years. Anyway, I migrated away from Renault about the late 80's. I'm retired now, and decided to start rearranging my shop's wall space. I have 3 Renault racing posters from "back in the day". All are in good shape, with minimal edge or corner damage. Very nice genuine Renault stuff -'79 Patrick Jacquemart, '82 Doug Peterson, and an '84 poster signed by Tommy and Bobby Archer.
    I would like to get $30ea for the '79 and '82 and $75 for the signed Archer. Buyer pays shipping and insurance.
    Thanks,
    Robert
    Would you take $50 for the Archer poster?

Yes, Pls check your PM, I replied to you there. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Yes, Pls check your PM, I replied to you there. Thank you.
    back at ya...

Hello,
    Do you still have any of the posters?
    Would like the '79

Scott