Thread: Mechanic (New York)

Default Mechanic (New York)

I recently rebuilt the head on my R12 and when we put the engine back together we couldn't get it running right. It runs at high idle with the choke pulled, but even then it is not running smooth. I don't think it's the carb because it was running fine before. It may be the timing or maybe something else. Anyway, I was wondering if there is a mechanic in the NYC area that specializes in Renault or French cars in general. Any help would be kindly appreciated. Please email me at tzucuny@yahoo.com

Default Renault R12

Hello there just wanted to let you know there is Renault mechanic in Northern New Jersey. He also has alot of R12 parts. Hope this helps. His telephone number is 201 866 -4412. His name is Mike.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I will give him a call today.

Smile Engine missing

Hi ;
    Seems like it got a vacum leak possible the manifold gasket is sucking air
    This gasket you have to replaced new can't seal it out with silicone, wont work.
    Thanks

Thanks. dose he have a rebuilt starter motor for a 1.7 liter renault alliance?

Got the starter. I wonder is there a bracket to pul the boot on the Left side CV joint? The kit has a bolt that is still 3 mm from pulling the boot ful on causing a leak with a mess.

Can you help on the article for Indian Voices on Cost and benefits of electric battery exchange with better Place. send me an email as I am in Hemet California.