Thread: Renaults at Carlisle May 19th 2012

Default Renaults at Carlisle May 19th 2012

Following our largest gathering ever we are already planning for another great gathering in 2012. While we still haven't decided on a theme for this year's event, thought we would let everyone know that registration is open and you can save $5 per car if you register between now and the end of the year. Look forward to seeing everyone at the fairgrounds.

visit carlisleevents.com to register

Thanks
    Marvin McFalls
    President
    Renault Owners Club of North America

Do we have a count so far as how many are attending this year's event, I for one would love to come out and see.
    1976 Renault R12 Break
    1974 Renault R12 Berline
    1974 Renault R15

Remember "the Titanic was made by professionals, the Ark by amateurs" never give up, never.

I would love to head down with the Fuego! Hopefully my little "projects" planned for it will be complete.

Glad to see your interest in Carlisle, I am currently working on a flyer. Our goal this year is top last years total which I believe is 28 cars. Please pre-register at Carlisleevents.com, if we can get 25 cars registered we receive a free tent. Hope to meet you at the show.

Thanks

Marvin McFalls
    President
    ROCoNA

We would love to have you as we are planning a special display as this is the 30th Anniverary of Fuego in the US. We will also be feature Fuegos that we used in filming of a French Movie last year. Hope to see you there, last year we had several attendees from Canada, and hope to make it an annual tradition.

Thanks

Marvin McFalls
    President
    ROCoNA

I've got major work to do for my Fuego to be ready, but I'm determined since it's the 30th Anniversary. Just keep those parts comin' Marvin!

Ditto! Hope to make it this year!

Sandee
    www.sandeeland.com/cars
    Sandee | Northern NJ

Current: 2008 MB G500
    Fun Car: 1983 Le Car Sport (and the matching donor)
    Original Cun Car: 1981 Le Car Sport (back in 1981!)

www.sandeeland.com/cars

We made a big announcement about this year's meet, we are putting together a special display of Renaults inside as well as outside on the showfield. We hope you will join us. Any questions e-mail me at: moose01@earthlink.net or 865-387-1004 less than two months until the show!

Thanks

Marvin McFalls

President
    ROCoNA

Well found a new rad for the fuego, last one in canada from what i was told. Replaced front struts wih Renault NOS last week, picked up my redone TRX wheels with a fresh pair of tires. It's looking more and more like a trip to Carlisle will happen, just a few more things to do. Keeping the fingers crossed!
    Last edited by fuegoturbo; 04-19-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Registered and ready to go!