Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB: R17, R17 TS or R17 Gordini

Last edited by Steve Z1; 07-13-2016 at 06:45 PM.

From yesterdays fathers day car show I was having so much fun I forgot to take picture, so only have a few.

Now she is back to original svelte French design

Last edited by Steve Z1; 07-13-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Wonderful photos, what a time machine! Hopefully I can find an R15 someday and get it to similar condition.

Thank you!!

Best of luck in your search.

Picture from today's drive at sunset.

Cheers,

Steve

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JULY1974R17SUNSET.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	2516
    Quote Originally Posted by keithwwalker View Post
    Wonderful photos, what a time machine! Hopefully I can find an R15 someday and get it to similar condition.

Swapped wheels

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JULY1974R17SUNSET.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	2532

Hi Steve,
    Just rejoined Renault Club since I just retired. If I read this correctly, you might be interested in a 1978 Gordini ... I realize this is an old post but thought I'd put a few words out in space. I have a original owner 1978 Gordini. It has original everything ... including paint with low miles. I'd have to check, but we think less than 50,000 miles. It has been kept in a garage at all times, has new tires and brakes. It has the rare hard top option that connects over the electric convertible top. It is a joy to drive. We are just in a different place and are thinking it is time to find a new home for the car.
    Frank franktoda@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Z1 View Post
    5/3/2015 Still looking

Hi Gang,

Well I know the odds are pretty low but I am looking for an excellent condition 72 or 73 R17 or a 1974-1977 (78) R17 Gordini. Also a R17 TS would work. Cannot be a project car. The nicer the better

Please email me at sdiamond59 at gmail dot com

I am located in the US in Colorado.

Thank you for looking.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by todafamily View Post
    Hi Steve,
    Just rejoined Renault Club since I just retired. If I read this correctly, you might be interested in a 1978 Gordini ... I realize this is an old post but thought I'd put a few words out in space. I have a original owner 1978 Gordini. It has original everything ... including paint with low miles. I'd have to check, but we think less than 50,000 miles. It has been kept in a garage at all times, has new tires and brakes. It has the rare hard top option that connects over the electric convertible top. It is a joy to drive. We are just in a different place and are thinking it is time to find a new home for the car.
    Frank franktoda@aol.com
    Hi Frank,

I believe Steve has 2 (or is it 3 now) nice R17s ... but there are others of us looking for one. I'd love to hear more info/pics of the car and where it might be located.

Mike