Thread: Renault Based "1962 Shark" to Debut at Amelia Island Concours next Sunday (3/10/13)

Default Renault Based "1962 Shark" to Debut at Amelia Island Concours next Sunday (3/10/13)

Hi Guys...

Thanks to the heroic efforts of Marvin McFalls and Jonathan Burnette we were able to secure all the parts, advice, and courage to complete the restoration of our Renault based "1962 Shark Roadster."

Others helped too including Michael Heather from California, Jose Agosto from Florida, Jacques Lynn from California, John Limberopolous from Missouri, Dennis Roussey from Connecticut, Jean Claude Fallon from Canada, Jeff Ackert from Canada, and others too. Each of these individuals have helped obtain key parts for us over the past many years, and a great many "thanks" is in order to each of these individuals.

Here's the story I posted on the Shark as of yesterday - 168 hours to go to our debut of the Shark Roadster at Amelia:

http://www.forgottenfiberglass.com/?p=23619

Hope you enjoy the article and thanks again to the many of you involved.

Geoff Hacker
    Forgotten Fiberglass
    www.forgottenfiberglass.com

Default Contact

Hi i need to cantact Jose Agosto the puerto rican guy from Miami please senme his email or phone number to fabaneda@hotmail.com please i will apprrciate it.

Smile Renault Parts

Hi;
    I saw you are looking for me . Reach me at (786)546-4552 from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Eastern Thanks
    Jose Agosto
    ( RENAULT SOURCE)

Quote Originally Posted by Salponcsport View Post
    Hi i need to cantact Jose Agosto the puerto rican guy from Miami please senme his email or phone number to fabaneda@hotmail.com please i will apprrciate it.

What a pretty little car, congrats!
    1966 Peugeot 404 Coupe Injection
    2006 smart BRABUS Canada 1 cabriolet
    2008 Mercedes-Benz B 200 5 sp
    2013 Ford Fiesta SE 5 sp