Thread: 1967 Renault R10 For Sale

Default 1967 Renault R10 For Sale

Up for sale is a solid 1967 Renault R10. I am fairly certain this was an original California car and it now resides in Arizona. It is always garaged and is in fairly good condition. The pictures make the car look like a 9/10, but I would say it is a 6/10 overall. The best part of the car is that it is a solid, rust-free car perfect for someone that wants to take it from it's running and driving condition to a really nice restoration...or just a little TLC will allow this one to be driven to local shows, etc.

The car has a clean "Box A" title and has approx. 76,500 miles. It is titled in AZ, but because I am selling it I let the registration lapse...but could be restored very easily. My intention was to strip the car and do a 100% restoration, but life has got in the way of this project. The car is in similar condition to what it was when I purchased it several years ago, but it was driveable up until about a month ago when I had a failure in the brake system (caliper seal gave out).

Exterior: Paint is new...but not a great paint job. The previous owner did it so I don't know who completed the job, but there are runs, overspray and I've found a few cracks. The body is in excellent condition and I have not found and damage or problems. Their are no dents or dings and all the trim, bumpers, etc. are in decent shape. The wheels were powdercoated (they still hive some dings and pits in them) and they look pretty good. The Nankang 145R15 tires are brand new. The glass is all good with no cracks or chips.

Interior: It's a bit rough. The dash is weathered, but has no cracks or damage. Most of the gauges and knobs don't work, but they are there. The seats are in good condition and as comfy as when the car was new. I don't think there's any rips tears, or damage. The headliner and material around the rear pillars is gone, but I have all the bows. The door panels are "shriveled" and it must be a common issue as it's how they all look if they haven't been re-done. The floors are solid as a rock, but the rubber liner is a bit worn.

Engine/Drivetrain: I'm fairly certain it's the 1108cc motor and it runs pretty good once it gets warm. I think it's combo of electrical and fuel, but I would recommend a carb re-build no matter what. The original fuel pump and fuel lines were converted over to an electric pump and those parts are new. I've also flushed the cooling system and purchased new hoses. The heater is disconnected (hose looped) and don't know if it works...doubt it as the loop was put in before I purchased the car. The steering had a major "dead spot" and my local mechanic remedied that when he found a few loose items in the linkage. It actually drives pretty good now...without brakes though. The car is not charging, so longer drives aren't in the cards, but I have a generator and voltage regulator for that.

I have many extra parts for the car which I was going to use during the restoration:

1 Set of Front Marker light housings, gaskets and lenses.
    1 Set of Rear Tail Lights.
    Upper and Lower Radiator hoses.
    Plug Wires.
    Distributor Cap and Rotor.
    Reman Generator
    New Voltage Regulator
    Engine gasket kits
    Two (2) new caliper seal kits with new hoses

I also have a complete assembly manual, a R10 Owner's Manual and several vintage magazine ads and other info on the car.

In addition to this car, I have a complete 1969 "parts car" which is in pretty rough shape. It has some rusted out floor panels a few dented fenders and sat in a field in Texas for many, many years. Again...it is complete. Some of the trim parts are good...wheels are good (I believe the tires on it are original and still holding air somehow). I don't think it would ever be economical to restore, but they may be some parts on it that are very difficult to find. (I don't have pics of that car is it is buried in a storage container.

I'm only asking $2,500 for everything in this ad. If you have any questions please feel free to call Matt at 602-799-1922 (I am in AZ) If you see this ad and there's no pics...be patient...I'm working on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67 Renault-5.jpg 
Views:	813 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	2665   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67 Renault-1.jpg 
Views:	576 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	2666   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67 Renault-2.jpg 
Views:	532 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	2667   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67 Renault-3.jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	2668   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67 Renault-4.jpg 
Views:	578 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	2669  

Last edited by mattconrad; 06-03-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Some more photos....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67 Renault-8.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	2676Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67 Renault-9.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	2677Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67 Renault-6.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	2678

Hello,

Do you still have the cars for sale?

-Chris

I know that your post was over a year ago, but do you still have the cars for sale?