I have a unique 'find' that I thought some of you may find interesting. I have a 1981 Seasquirt 17' center console boat (made in Ft. Lauderdale) powered by the 4-130 Renault Diesel (27.5 hp). Boat is a direct drive inboard and the diesel is tucked under the center console. I was able to connect with an original engineer from Seasquirt (which changed their name to Seastrike) and as it turns out, France discontinued shipping these engines to the US Marine market shortly after Seasquirt received two of them. As such, there were only two of these boats made. While this company was a top shelf boat mfg., they wanted to introduce a Renault powered small runabout to the market. I'm not sure how this boat made it to the Midwest, but it did and that is likely why the motor still purrs and the boat is in such great shape. When it starts, I get a kick out of the rumble of the diesel(very similar to my diesel skidloader). Thought I would try to post a few pics as well, but haven't figured out how to do that on this site. My e-mail is Fishonsd@gmail.com if for some reason you would like to see pics or you don't connect with me here. Fun little boat, but kind of slow on the water. Mike in South Dakota