Thread: 1981 Le Car 4 door with sunroof

Default 1981 Le Car 4 door with sunroof

Stalled project for sale. Interested in selling to someone who will complete project. Asking $1500.

I've repaired and/or replaced lots of mechanical parts but done nothing about the cosmetics. Car is complete and runs well, but needs some minor body work, paint stripped and repainting, and an interior re-do.

Repairs/replacements include: front brake calipers and rear wheel cylinders, brake pads and shoes, master cylinder, power brake booster, brake hoses, new tires, fuel pump, carburetor rebuild, gas tank boil-out, new exhaust system. Have new brake discs and rebuilt water pump which I purchased but did not need to replace, plus other miscellaneous parts.

Car is located in Caldwell, Idaho about 25 miles west of Boise.

Contact me and I can send photos of the car, or if I can figure out how to attach photos will re-post with pictures.

Can I have pictures please?
    Arinalpin@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by arin View Post
    Can I have pictures please?
    Arinalpin@yahoo.com
    Send me an email address or a cell phone number and I'll forward some photos. My email is jamesrobertson83@gmail.com and my cell number is 208-270-3443.

I sent some photos to Arinalpin@yahoo.com but the email did not go through.

Smile I'm interested ...

I need to think through the logistics of driving to Idaho :-) franktoda@aol.com