Thread: My '85 alliance convertible semi GTA

Exclamation My '85 alliance convertible semi GTA

I had to use parts from several vehicles for the exterior and its still not done, But she is a beauty and turns heads anywhere she goes. I had some engine parts chromed like the timing cover and the alternator outer bracket. More chroming will come very soon. I just got done re-cleaning and waxing under the hood so I'll get some better pics soon.
    Plz go to my profile to see the pics because I am illiterate when it comes to attaching pics. I think you will like what you see. I love my Renault and I have had it for about 12 years.

Nice car, I'll give you a hand with those photos from your profile page.

Post Picture help

Thanks
    its taken me years to get to this point and its almost complete. so how do I get those pix on? by the way I saw your new toy. your going to love the rebuild. I had a hard time with mine until I went to see my parents in Pennsylvania and I found about 7 of them in a u-pull junk yard. I wish I could have taken them all.

Hi, thanks for pictures, could we saw it in larger size ?
    About the 7 Alliance in a junk yard in Pennsylvania, are they convertible model ?
    Do you think you can have parts of them ?
    Thanks.

Post Pics and parts

I adde some new pics to my profile and they should be larger and easier to see.
    As far as the parts in Pennsylvania, I won't be there until mid march or early april. I'll let u know so if u need anything, I can try to locate it. I heard from a friend that their is an indoor salvage yard in miami with lots of them but I won't be in miami until february and again i will let u all know what they have.

Default My '85 Alliance

That is a fine GTA. I like the paint job.

Most people who fly want to save when they find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing green grasses in free online games count in. His ccancer get the help free flash games bob went downstairs

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
    safe mercury detoxification
    lead poisoning antidote treatment
    cancer treatment cancer treatments
    adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism

Writing isn’t as easy as some people think. You have it all together in this post. Your points are well-defined, unique and persuasive. You’ve influenced my thoughts on this subject.